The gulf nation is not just famous for its oil but also for its luxurious shopping malls, splendid architecture, and a skyline dominated by skyscrapers one of them being the world-famous Burj Khalifa. The country offers many opportunities for visiting tourist to have an amazing experience. You can run on the sprawling beaches in the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. The country is not just for eccentrics; it is rich in oil and also in heritage and culture. It has something for everyone. Search through the emirate holiday packages offered by your travel agency and choose the one that you think could help you truly experience the United Arab Emirates. There are many travel companies like Musafir.com who offer some great emirates tour packages.
Tour packages will generally include a stop at Dubai, then Khasab, Muscat, Fujairah, and Abu Dhabi.
What To Do In The United Arab Emirates
- Dubai – Dubai has the first-ever indoor skiing arena in UAE where you can ski to your heart’s content. If you plan to go to the UAE during the winter, make sure you take your family to this winter park. Enjoy the view of the emirate from the tallest tower in the world – Burj Khalifa.
- Sharjah – IF you want to learn more about the Islamic and Arabic culture, take a cab to Sharjah. The emirate houses Sharjah Science Museum, Sharjah Art Museum, and many other historical monuments and architecture. Sharjah Art Museum is one of the biggest art museums in the UAE. Please be aware that you are forbidden to bring alcohol to Sharjah.
- Umm Al-Quwain – This emirate holds many attractions for families and also for party lovers. This place has the Dreamland Aqua Park, the UAQ Aeroclub, Dhow-building Yard, UAQ Happy Land. Emirates Motorplex, Palma Bowling, etc.
- Ras Al Khaimah – Head to this emirate to enjoy authentic Arabian food and archeological sites which gives you a glimpse to the past. You can also partake in ziplining activity.
- Ajman – This emirate just beckons you with the sunny beaches and the Ajman Museum. You can also drive to the nearest Mowaihat archeological sites if you are into history.
- Fujairah – It is not the most popular tourist attraction, but it is a gem of a place which is waiting to be explored. This place offers a beautiful mountain view while you soak in the sun on the sea beach. This is the perfect place for fishing and camping. There is Wadi Wurayah, Al Badiyan Mosque, Ain al-Madhab Hot Springs, Fujairah Fort, Fujairah Museum, Bithnah Fort and Al-Hayi Castle.
- Abu Dhabi – Last but not least is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. This is the business hub of the emirates, and it does not lack in shopping centers. Among the dozens of mall in the emirate, Marina Mall is most popular. For night outings, do not miss the Jebel Hafeet. The emirate boasts of some ultramodern infrastructure like the Corniche Road which has a length of about 8KM.
So what are you waiting for? Plan your next trip to UAE!